- 2 cans of garbanzo or chick peas
- 2 tsp of cumin (or more if you like it)
- 6 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of tahini paste
- a couple of cloves of garlic minced (or more if you like it)
some chopped cilantro
cayenne pepper if spicy is your thing
- both cans of garbanzos but save the juice of one
- In a food processor, throw in garlic (and cilantro if you’re adding it)
chopped it all up
- add the garbanzo beans and tahini and spices
- mix in the lemon juice
while the mixture is blending very slowly add some of the saved bean juice until you get the desired consistency.
serve with some thinly sliced apples, grapes, and bread. delish!